Message from Our Founder
We are so happy to have you join our Facebook group. This community is full of women and men who speak their truths. We’ve created this Facebook page so you can connect and support one another. None of us can get anywhere in life without a like-minded community, and we are so honored you are joining us here. We want to hear from you! We are committed to speaking our truth and creating a safe space to support one another.
Before you get started, please make sure you read the house rules and the rest of this page.
Again, welcome! All of us at Women For One are so happy you’re here. Get ready! It’s going to be an incredible journey.
Much Love & Empowerment,
Kelly & the Women For One Team
3 WAYS TO USE THIS GROUP
1) Introduce yourself: Tell the Truthtellers who you are, what you do, what you can offer, and what you need. We are here to support each other, and we want this to be a space where you feel welcome. Feel free to post a link to your page or your website so we can learn more about you. Please limit your posts on the group page to no more than three sentences.
2) Share your resources and ask for resources: If you come across a great article, video, or something that inspired you, please share with the group. Inspiration and exposing ourselves to what can move us all forward helps you and the community to grow and expand.
3) Post a question: The Truthtellers in this group are incredibly helpful and have great suggestions and resources at their fingertips—all you have to do is ask. There’s no point being stuck and wasting time when you have other people who are willing to help you, so you can keep pushing forward faster.
1) When you enter, please introduce yourself, tell the community what you do, what you can offer, and what you need (in three sentences or less). We are here to support each other.
2) No blanket posting links. Don’t just post a link with no description about what it is and what it’s about. No “Listen to my … , share my … , donate to my …” posts. This is not a place to just promote and push your material. If you want to share something for feedback please do. We want to celebrate your wins. If you violate this rule, your post will be deleted – and if you do it more than once, you may be banned from the group.
3) Move forward. We are solution and results-driven. We are a community that shares innovative solutions, not complaints, to move forward. Keep the conversation and the vibes high. Yes, it’s totally cool to ask the community for support for your bad day or a tough situation, but remember to make it a moment, not an existence. Choose to focus on how to resolve a situation rather than dwell on it.
4) Please share your resources! If you come across a great article, video, or something that inspired you, please share with the group. Inspiration and exposing ourselves to what can move us all forward helps you, and the community, grow and expand.
5) Remember your awesomeness and support each other’s shine. You are amazing and you’re doing great things in the world. Celebrate it! Share your stories and show us how you’re empowering yourself. Also, celebrate and encourage others when they shine! Comment on their posts and cheer them on.
6) If you bully and are judgmental, you will be removed. Zero tolerance.
7) Respect everyone’s freedom of speech. Everyone has an opinion and the right to express it. However, this is not a place for you to talk badly about other community members.
8) Give more than you receive. This is not a selfish community. Take time to support because no one can make it without community.
9) Have fun! Be inspired. Support each other. Hold each other accountable to greatness! Take your life to the next level. Remember, the universe is abundant and there is enough for everyone.