Chicken Soup for the Soul: Simply Happy
This compilation of lessons from a Wall Street investment banker turned self-help author and publisher will enrich the lives of its readers. Amy Newmark distills advice and wisdom from her life and more than 20,000 Chicken Soup for the Soul stories into this crash course in how to be happy.
Amy weaves her stories and those of others into a series of lessons on going easier on yourself, loving your body, pretending to be confident so you eventually come to be so, expecting the best of people, being bold and trusting your instincts, practicing gratitude, enjoying the little things, and living with passion. She says that “happiness is not a mysterious, elusive lottery ticket” but “a jackpot within everyone’s grasp once we remove the obstacles we put in our own paths.”Simply Happy entertains, energizes, and enlightens with dozens of practical, simple tips that work instantly to improve your everyday life and your future.
Amy’s book will teach you all about:
- Using thankfulness to change your relationships
- Easy time management tips
- Having fun while raising responsible kids
- Using the power of “no” to make time for what matters
- Making a habit of stepping outside your comfort zone
- Harnessing your dreams to discover what you already know
- Changing your life forever through forgiveness
- Six easy ways to reduce stress and keep it away
- Why you need to eliminate toxic people from your life
- How to get the best out of everyone—family, friends, and strangers
- Why you should strive for excellence but not perfection
- …And many more life-changing tips you can implement instantly!
A Publishers Weekly Top Ten Lifestyle Pick for Fall 2016!Get Chicken Soup for the Soul: Simply Happy: A Crash Course in Chicken Soup for the Soul Advice and Wisdom now!
0 comments to "Chicken Soup for the Soul: Simply Happy"