Your Messy Brilliance: 7 Tools for the Perfectly Imperfectly Woman
There is no magic pill. There is no one-size-fits-all solution to your problems. There is no guru coming to save you. And there is no personal-development program that will get you to “perfect.” The truth is, you don’t need any of those things. You are brilliant and breathtakingly powerful, exactly as you are.
The remarkable truth you are about to discover—one that you already know deep down in your bones—is that this idea of perfection can’t bring you the joy, passion, and purpose you are craving.
What you are looking for, as author and Women For One founder Kelly McNelis will show you, is your messy brilliance.
It’s the part of you that’s perfectly imperfect and that contains your wholeness: the good, the bad, and the ugly.
As Kelly shares in her groundbreaking bestseller, which repeatedly hit the #1 spot on various Amazon lists, one of the most harmful myths in our culture is the easy recipe for perfection—complete with glossy images of beautiful people who’ve “figured it out.” But in truth, our lives are messy—and so are we!
Your Messy Brilliance® is not just another prescription for living the beautiful life. Instead, it offers an engaging, customizable roadmap to the authentic you. With a combination of personal experience, relatable stories from everyday women, and practical wisdom that can be found in pretty much every culture and doctrine, Kelly will guide you into the most important journey you will ever take as a woman: the journey back home to your messy brilliance…and your ultimate truth!
Dive into your messy brilliance, where you’ll discover:
- How engaging with curiosity and childlike wonder can get you out of a rut
- A new way to boldly own your life story and move from victimhood to empowerment
- How your story is connected to the larger story of the feminine
- The truth about your “darkness” (hint: don’t be afraid of it!)
- How embodying limitless possibility is about so much more than “manifestation”
- Where your unique genius lives—in your messy brilliance and beautiful flaws!
- An actionable set of tools you can customize to move even closer to the true you
Get ready to laugh, cry, and be amazed. When you reclaim your messiness in service of your realest joy, you’ll finally make life happen—on your terms.
In celebration of the upcoming International Women’s Festival, buy the book for yourself or a woman you love, on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Indie Bound.
0 comments to "Your Messy Brilliance: 7 Tools for the Perfectly Imperfectly Woman"