Thriving through Uncertainty: Moving Past Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You
Why I felt inspired to write this book:
I was terrified of facing uncertainty—so I denied my deepest desires. I’d always wanted to be a writer. But I was told that my dreams were impractical. I went to law school instead—Harvard Law School. I made the partnership track of a huge law firm, and fell into a depression. It’s only when I left “security” and dared uncertainty that I found my true voice and strength. Now, as a career/success coach, I’ve seen that not knowing how to handle uncertainty can make others choose less than the full expression of their potential. I’ve watched my clients fly when they had the right support. So, I wanted to offer that kind of support in a book. I wanted to write a deeply personal book that would help readers feel as though they had their own personal coach encouraging and guiding them.
What is the book about?
– Uncertainty is your turning point.
– Will you move forward from a place of strength or weakness?
The reason most people don’t experience the life of their dreams is because they don’t know how to handle uncertainty. It can be overwhelming not to know which path to take. I’m Tama Kieves, a former Harvard-trained lawyer turned bestselling author and leading career/success coach. I’ve helped thousands of people make the most inspired decisions of their lives, often when they felt most insecure.
Whether you’re in a career transition, divorce, growing your small business or empire, dealing with an illness, or just seeking your next step and brilliant direction in life—this is a turning point moment in your life and you can use any uncertainty as a launching pad for joy.
Uncertainty is your super power. It’s a threshold and an invitation to learn how to respond to your life from strength instead of weakness. It’s your chance to unlock your most extraordinary faculties and opportunities you may not know you have. Because when life doesn’t go according to your plan, that’s when your true destiny begins.
My book shares my own stories of transition, along with stories of others who have made change work for them. I also share time-tested practical techniques, coaching strategies, and transformational exercises to help you learn how to:
- Discover your inspired answers (You don’t have a thousand directions and your heart is positively clear)
- Control your mindset and mood to stay uncompromised—and happy
- Feel safe and confident now, not later
- Uncover the path of grace that already awaits you
- Discover and trust the one direction and answer that is truly yours—and brilliant
- Show up on fire and create magic, even when it doesn’t seem like life is showing up for you
How you face the decisions in your life right now, will determine your whole life.
– The Super Power of Uncertainty
– Finding Faith When You’re Freaking Out
– Trust Yourself and You Will Know What to Do
– Action Isn’t the Sharpest Tool in the Shed
– It Takes a Different Way to Find a Different Answer
– Trade in Your Comfort Zone for the Stellar Zone
– Make Progress, Not War (With Yourself)
– Now What? Continuing to Thrive
0 comments to "Thriving through Uncertainty: Moving Past Fear of the Unknown and Making Change Work for You"